all the great things:
- two weeks to christmas!
- 11 days til i’m home!
- snow snow snow snow everywhere!
- i’m pretty decent at this new campaign - over the last two days i’ve worked, i’ve done a combined 9 sales. that’s so so so much better than the previous campaign.
- pretty lights in our room!
- i get to come straight home after work as opposed to going back to the office and then home. i made it home over an hour earlier than i used to.
- i might have finally been able to reduce my loan payments even more, if not completely deferring it for the next few months.
- i counted up my loose change and i have enough to go pick up art supplied to make gifts for all the adults in my life (and by adults, i mean parents, grand parents, and carl’s mom)
- my check today was worth $50 more than i thought it’d be
- gas is low priced!
- my phone is charging decently again!
i went to the library and picked up some books: Jodi Picoult’s latest (The Storyteller), a random one at the New Fiction section called The Pantopicon, and two by Christopher Moore, because he’s amazing and always good for a laugh (Santa & Pete and Sacre Bleu).
i’m now eating a grilled cheese and tomato soup and watching Supernatural. then i’ll curl up on the couch and read.
it’s a beautiful winter day, and we’re finally going back to work tomorrow!
guys, i’m taking the plunge.
i’m watching Supernatural.