You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her."
i’m now upping the ante from living with my boyfriend and his friend to living with three male co-workers. this could almost make for a hilarious sitcom.
i won’t be home this weekend, as sickness meant i didn’t make it to toledo until yesterday, but next weekend will be amazing, as once i hit my goal next friday i am gone gone gone to holland to be with my boy.
i’m also half-way set up in the living room on a bed right now because they haven’t been able to complete the loft yet. once i get that, it’ll be a little more private.
so far, toledo is okay. a decent market, at least!
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!